julho 09, 2009

Primeiro e-mail!

Ahá!
Que surpresa ao receber o primeiro e-mail hoje, de uma família interessada "nimim"!
Só que é do Reino Unido. Num serve.
E, aparentemente, single dad.
Hehehehe
Mas fiquei tããão feliz!
Vejam só o e-mail:

Good day,

I am Mr.David Wilson an engineer from the United Kingdom (UK), i need a very honest person, who will take good care of my kids and take them to school and bring them back home stay with them till my i come back from work.I will appreciate that you notify me if your services will be readily available so that i can furnish you with more job details and expectations from you. Kindly reply to (blablabla@blablabla.com) and also provide me with your direct mobile number so that i can call you.

Warm regards,

Mr.David Wilson

E a resposta que mandei:

Hello Mr. Wilson.
Thank you for your contact. I really appreciate your interest on my profile, but I am looking for a family in the USA to work as an au pair.
Regards
Mariana A. Spilborghs

Que tal?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Oi! Deixe seu pensamento!